We go where our Clients go…
We work where our Clients work.
We are currently licensed to work in the majority of States in the U.S. and we maintain current NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) credentials so we can work wherever you need us. We can acquire expedited Professional Engineer licenses within 45 days through reciprocity.
We see ourselves as partners in the permitting process. We maintain a vested interest in a successful outcome, and remain focused on the ultimate goal of opening projects on time and under budget. We pride ourselves in our ability to not only generate our Clients’ prototypes but to later defend them.
Our team possesses a wealth of technical and design expertise and is made up of highly qualified civil engineers who have broad experience in the disciplines that are central to a successful project. We remain sensitive to local issues while making sound engineering recommendations and “going to bat” for our Clients, the Design Team, and the Project.
- Retail / Mixed-Use
- Higher Education and K-12
- Corporate Campuses
- Healthcare, MOB, and Research Facilities
- Roadway and Streetscapes
- Planned Communities
- Subdivisions and Land Planning
- Capital Improvements
- Infrastructure Analysis and Design
- Construction Administration and Management
- Sediment and Erosion Control (QSD and QSP)
- LEED Coordination and Green Design
- Due Diligence and Site Investigations
- Entitlements and Planning Approvals
- Site Planning
- Permitting Assistance and Expediting
- Accessibility Upgrades and ADA Compliance
- Environmental Studies and Investigations
- Sustainable and Green Design
- Low Impact Design (LID)
- Pervious Pavement Design
- Erosion Control & Bio swale Design
- Storm Water Management and Monitoring
- Water Quality Design and Management
We focus on the entire project and process; not just our piece of the puzzle. We commit a principal to every project and offer flexibility in design and philosophy that only a small firm can offer.
We bring our clients vision to life for a successful project outcome which is reflective of our large number of repeat clientele.